You love any opportunity to roll up your sleeves and deliver great results.
That's what we like to hear.
Interested in delivering some of the world's best known brands to accounts in the local area? If so, this could be the job for you. You bring the friendly personality, we'll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers' faces.
Ready to get mobile? Drive a Class A truck or other vehicle to deliver beer to varying account types. Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work hours that vary based on the route. Collect payments from accounts as needed. Complete and submit all required DOT and end of day checklists/paperwork. Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts.
- Be a contributing member of a process driven team
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You're the face of the company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect & submit payment from customers to Anheuser Busch as required
- 401K Matching Opportunity
- Medical, Dental Vision for employee and immediate family
- Onsite Gym
- (2) free cases of beer per month for employees over age 21
- Able to hold personal accountability for own decisions and actions
- Maintain a high level of customer service in a mentally and physically stressful environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Hawaii CDL
- Must have a safe driving record