ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
Anglicotech is looking for 3 qualified candidates to function as liaisons between the 3 MEFs and the Marine Corps War fighting Lab/ Futures Directorate (MCWL/FD). These will initially be contingent hires pending award of contract. Selected candidates shall provide on-site services to the MCWL. The work shall take place primarily in U.S. Government facilities, at Marine Corps Base, Quantico, Virginia, as identified with by the sponsor or designated representative, with the exception of the Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF) Liaison Officers (LNOs). The on-site support for the MEF LNOs will be based at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA for I MEF, and Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, NC for II MEF. The LNOs will deploy with these units as required.
Primary place of performance for MEF Experimentation Liaison support will be (I MEF); Building 210723, Room 215, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055; (II MEF) Building H-1, Julian C. Smith Boulevard; Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0080; (III MEF) Building 4225; Camp Courtney; Okinawa, Japan.
· Function as the Senior Military Operation Analysts for each of the three MEF commands (MEF 1, II and III) to prioritize in the coordination and execution of experimentation events.
· Interact with MEF staff to assist in the identification of operational shortfalls and requirements that shall be fulfilled by technology solutions and provide recommendations on technology integration and operational requirements at all levels of security to include SCI access.
· Assist in the preparation of memorandums of understanding for the conduct of specific experiments and provide the initial coordination for any MCWL/FD experimentation, demonstrations, and technology integration conducted with the MEFs.
· Prepare and give presentations to audiences, both technical and non-technical, ranging from senior government officials to operational end-users.
· Assist in the development and execution of visitor and media plans for the conduct of experiments.
· The liaison to III MEF shall also (1) perform travel as required in support of III MEF and shall include but not limited to the following trips annually: Two (2) trips, approximately five (5) days each from home base Okinawa, Japan to Hawaii, in order to support MCWL/FD experimentation planning and execution; and two (2) trips, approximately five (5) days each from home base Okinawa, Japan to MCWL/FD headquarters, Quantico, Virginia, to conduct face-to-face coordination with MCWL/FD leadership and across all MCWL/FD Divisions.
· US Citizenship required
· TS SCI Active and Eligible
Education and Experience:
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
· Graduate of a Master's degree granting senior level military course of instruction (e.g. War College graduate).
· Prior Marine Corps command (Battalion or above) or staff (Regiment or above) experience planning and conducting military operations
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Marine Corps Expeditionary Force Development System, the Joint Capabilities integration Development System, and the organization and missions of the ONR and the MCWL/FD.
· Experience required in military experimentation and integrating operations concepts and requirements into new and emerging technologies.
· Knowledge and understanding of the conduct of military and Marine Corps operations and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures.
· Able to interact and effectively communicate with Marine Corps senior uniformed officers and senior executives.
· Writing skills commensurate with article submission to military publications
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.