ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are looking for a Professional Training Specialist to be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. AT is currently searching for a Functional Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA.
· This position is located in New Orleans, LA, 2251 lakeshore Dr (2019T0056013 & 14) – Telecommuting not allowed
· The desired candidate will analyze business and technical processes for the Navy’s Human resources system.
· The processes analyzed and documented will be used to develop training material for the Navy personnel.
· US Citizenship required
· Current and active interim DoD Secret Clearance
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree, 4 additional years of experience can be substituted
· 5-6 years of hands on PeopleSoft HCM
· The candidate must possess experience in documenting functional business processes.
· The candidate should have a basic understanding of PL/SQL
Excellent written and verbal skills
- US Navy field experience and knowledge of Navy HR management database systems.
- Knowledge of US Navy administrative and HR Policies.
· Experience with NSIPS.
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.