ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are seeking qualified professionals to provide Information Technology, Client Support Administration, Customer Support, Digital Trainer, CISCO Network Engineer, Web Developer/Master, Audio Visual, VTC and Logistical Support to The Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) training mission. On award of contract, our CASCOM Team will provided dedicated support to the Army Logistics University (ALU), Ordnance (OD), Quartermaster (QM), and Transportation Corps (TC) schools in support of the G6 Mission. Offers made will be contingent based on notification of contract award.
· This position is located in Fort Lee, Virginia
· Provide network registration of client equipment into the current installation software/asset management application.
· Establish new, maintain, delete, and troubleshoot Active Directory client accounts/client systems.
· Trouble-shoot and resolve user/client standard application/configuration problems via telephone assistance call, remote control and at user locations.
· Maintain local standard operating system and local/standard client application software to current Army configuration, service pack, patch, and security fix and virus definition standards.
· Perform troubleshooting to resolve desktop baseline application and E-Mail problems.
· Coordinate standard system image configuration changes with the SCCM Image Team.
· Provide guidance to desktop services technicians, assigned users, and peers.
· Install, configure and maintain desktop applications.
· Configure Standard Army application systems.
· Install, configure and maintain desktop Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) authorized client applications.
· Perform commercial hardware repair on Dell and HP computer systems.
· Assist System Administrators with testing of local client applications and security patches.
· Create/update documentation for conventional technical processes.
· Assist System Administrators with installing/testing of system software or network hardware configurations and coordinate the documentation of all client hardware and software changes, to include generating and modifying procedures for the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/User’s Guide.
· Use the Army Enterprise Service Desk system to create, modify, update and resolve new or assigned customer support request incidents.
· Assist in the preparation of technical documentation and configuration change requests.
· Clearly and concisely communicate correct information in response to telephone assistance calls, user requests, technical questions, or when attending meetings as a technical representative, to technical and non-technical users at all levels of the command.
· US Citizenship required
· Must have a current and active Secret clearance
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study, or six (6) years relevant experience.
· Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and/or security related tools/devices they will support.
· Minimum of two years of client support in a Microsoft Windows-based environment.
· Six (6) or more years in deploying systems in a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Three (3) or more years of specialized experience working in a Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 environment supporting Windows Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Forefront TMG), formerly known as Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA), Share Point, SQL Server 2005 or current releases of all OS and application software.
· Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Area Storage (NAS), Clustering, Active Directory, AD Group Policy Management, Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and a high proficiency with TCP/IP protocol.
· Hardware knowledge with server platform equipment required includes the following: extensive knowledge of Ethernet networks, server and PC hardware, personal digital assistants (PDA), network printers, and storage technology.
· Knowledge of Windows architecture and internals, including file system, registry, networking, and security.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows installation and deployment methodologies to include creation and customization of unattended installation scripts.
· Experience in analyzing, designing, configuring and troubleshooting networking operating systems.
· Experience in deploying packages in a Windows Active Directory environment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career