ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are seeking an Associate Professional Database Analyst with immediate availability that will thrive in a challenging and rewarding process-oriented environment.
· This position is located in either the Northern Virginia Area or New Orleans, La. Tele-commuting is not authorized. (2019TO011001)
· You will work closely with system administrators, other DBAs, developers, cyber professionals and other members of the team:
· Install, support and patching of Database Driven Applications such as Informatica, Tableau, or similar
· Work in a Virtual or Cloud Computing environment, AWS experience preferred.
· Work in DoD Secure Environment with integration to required cybersecurity framework such as HBSS, ACAS, etc
· Work with Oracle RDBMS, or equivalent RDBMS Technology, configuration, Performance Tuning, etc. Experience with Oracle on Linux is a plus.
· US Citizenship required
· Current and Active Interim or final Secret clearance
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or additional years of experience may be substituted
· 1 – 3 years’ experience for the New Orleans area. 3 years’ experience for the Northern Va area. working with Oracle RDBMS, PostgreSQL, or equivalent RDBMS Technology, configuration, Performance Tuning, etc.
· In addition to RDBMS relevant experience, 1-2+ years’ experience with installation, support and patching of Database Driven Applications such as Informatica, Tableau, or similar
· Must be eligible for cybersecurity workforce certification prior to start (eligibility requirements for DoD 8570 Directive):
• Holds an active CompTIA Security+ Cybersecurity Certification, (equivalent, or above) current certificate for formal training on Oracle, Linux, PostgreSQL, or equivalent
· Install, STIB, support and patch of Database Driven Applications such as Informatica, Tableau, or similar
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Experience with Oracle on Linux
· Experience with Apache Hadoop
· Experience working in configuration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and or configuration of Database Services such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
· Certification in Informatica or Tableau
· Passion for excellence and continual improvement, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, innovative thinking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Strong customer service and communication is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction and network reliability.
· A good problem-solving and troubleshooting approach to challenges.
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.