Shift Leader - Angie's Lobster and Prime Combo Location
- $19 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Angie’s Food Concepts – Shift Leader – Starting Wage $19.01/hr.
Angie’s Food Concepts is on a mission to make “luxury” foods affordable! We were the first restaurant to bring Maine Lobster to the drive-thru with the same speed, price, and convenience as traditional fast food. With the recent launch of Angie’s Prime Grill, we are now bringing USDA Prime Steak and Organic Chicken, grilled-to-order, in Warm Bowls, Grilled Burritos, and Fresh-cut Salads to the drive-thru as well. We are changing the QSR game and making foods that were once only enjoyed by the few who can afford them or by others on special occasions affordable and convenient. As a Shift Leader for our combined Angie’s Lobster and Angie’s Prime drive-thru restaurant, you will be responsible for leading the team and creating the best drive-thru experience for our customers while upholding all food and safety standards. As a company, we are committed to giving our all every day while maintaining a positive attitude. Join our team and become a part of revolutionizing the drive-thru industry.
A Shift Leader has the following primary responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the shift
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the team
- Ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints or issues in a professional manner
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Train and supervise staff members, providing guidance and support
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Assist with food preparation and handling when necessary
- Operate the POS system accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations
- Adhere to all food safety standards
- Monitor inventory levels
- Cross-trained for all positions as well as opening and closing the restaurant
- Stand for up 8+ hrs. at a time
- Work with fryer and grill equipment safely
- Additional duties as assigned to achieve the mission
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the food industry
- Strong knowledge of food handling and safety regulations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Will bring a positive attitude to work every day
- Has the ability to adapt, multitask and take feedback in a positive manner
- Can effectively lead and manage a small team
- Is dependable and has reliable transportation
- Starting pay of $19.01/hr.
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Closed on seven major holidays
- Growth potential with a start-up
- Free shift meal
Angie's Lobster LLCPhoenix, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.