Inside Sales Representative (Pennsylvania)
Angi Spring, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
AngiÂ® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!â€¯
What You'll Do:
- Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for expanding our network of service providers by selling our lead generation platform.
- Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone based. You will make up to 200 dials a day to build the momentum needed to hit your sales goals. At Angi we believe in being â€˜better today, perfect tomorrow and that success comes to those who chip away at it.
- Leads are provided in our proprietary CRM system - prospecting is done for you!â€¯â€¯â€¯
- Deliver results by selling the value of the Angi Leads marketing solution through overcoming objections and closing clients.
- Drive business growth by meeting and exceeding required sales targets - sign up at least 3 new contractors each week.
- Leverage the knowledge of your team members, our tools, and ongoing development opportunities to master your sales pitch.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degreeâ€¯ORâ€¯ 2+â€¯years ofâ€¯sales or customerâ€¯facing experienceâ€¯requiredâ€¯â€¯
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is aâ€¯plus!
- Ability toâ€¯think on your feet and pivotâ€¯quickly whenâ€¯selling toâ€¯businesses over theâ€¯phone
- You’re an excellentâ€¯listenerâ€¯andâ€¯you canâ€¯communicateâ€¯extremely clearly & conciselyâ€¯both verbally and in writtenâ€¯formsâ€¯â€¯
- A growth mindset- you crave coaching and feedback and are able to implement it as necessary
- Unrelenting intrinsic motivation- goal setting motivates you but not as much as your own drive to succeed and be your best
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connectionâ€¯
- HS Diploma or GED requiredâ€¯â€¯
- Hear and talk on a phone headâ€¯set for up to 8 hours perâ€¯dayâ€¯
What We Offer:
- $30,000 - $65,000 per year
- Uncapped commission + a base salary of $30,000â€¯with opportunity for pay progression - our sales representatives average $55,000-$65,000 in their first year, with some earning as much as $100,000+
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives - earn an additional bonus of $5,000+ in your first 3 months!â€¯
- Comprehensive training program and the ability to applyâ€¯for ourâ€¯management trainingâ€¯program after 6 months of employment
- Medical, dental & vision coverage (including options 100% subsidized by Angi!)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)â€¯through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Company match of personal charitable contributions up to $15,000 per year
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer timeâ€¯and 9 paid holidays
- Leave your dials at the door - we aim for everyone to get their work done in a 40-hour week
At Angi, we are all about talent and enjoying the journey. We believe there is strength in diversity and actively encourage our teammates to disagree as individuals in the service of delivering as a team. We're on the path to become the home for everything home, and in order to do that we need dedicated people who always strive to be better today than wait to be perfect tomorrow. Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we're looking for sales professionals to communicate our mission persuasively and effectively. This is a remote position; therefore, it is imperative that all applicants be able to work independently in an environment free from distraction and manage their time accordingly.
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.â€¯â€¯
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AngiWhy Work Here?
Check us out if you have a passion for sales, helping small and large companies succeed, and a desire to grow your career & income!
For over two decades, Angi has provided trusted reviews and information to help millions of homeowners make smart hiring decisions for their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. Angi also helps service professionals grow their business by providing individualized advertising packages, providing a platform for previous customers to review completed projects and connecting them with homeowners browsing for their next project.