Interested Candidates will need to complete an application onsite from Monday through Friday 07:00am to 05:00PM at the following address:
11374 Tuxford Street
Sun Valley, Ca 91352
Angelus Block Company, Inc. is currently seeking to hire a Full-time Customer Service Representative for our Sun Valley, CA Plant. The Customer Service Representative will assist customers and process orders at inside sales counter and by phone.
- Looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative in a fast paced environment demanding strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Customer Service Representative will provide support to the organization by ensuring that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- In addition, the Customer Service Representative will prepare customer service summary reports, and coordinate the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- This is a Full-time position, from Monday through Friday.
- Experience working with building materials is strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and thorough in completing projects.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Exceptional communication skills, proactive and friendly, conscientious and diligent, committed to contributing to operational goals in a positive, productive way.
- Proven success at improving customer service, workflow processes and production.
- Able to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms (e-mail, in-person, telephone).
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Experience and/or Education:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess basic to intermediate math skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Windows Systems and Microsoft Office Applications.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Angelus Block Company, Inc. offers a competitive salary.
Angelus Block Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.