Location: Haslet, TX
Join our team as aHome Health Pediatric Nurse for a growing company that has a huge HEART!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically-owned company that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values:Heart,Advocacy,Love, Outreach and Speed!#HALOS
We are looking forRegistered Nurses & Licensed Vocational Nurses. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents primarily in their home according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel
- Patient assessments
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Licensed as an RN or LVN in the state of Texas
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Physical ability to walk, lift, bend, kneel, see, hear, and speak clearly
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion of medical covered by AOC
- Group & voluntary life insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off w/ option to cash out
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- Prescription Concierge Service
- Anytime Fitness gym discount
- Voluntary long-term & short-term Disability
- Free life Insurance
- Cellular discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness program & incentives
- Legal Shield & Identity Shield
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual car giveaway
- and many more!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Angels of Care