Mid-Level Landscape Architect/Designer
Angelo's Landscape Group Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Angelo's Landscape Group is seeking an enthusiastic Mid-Level Landscape Architect/Designer to join our growing professional practice in Baton Rouge, Louisiana which services Baton Rouge and surrounding cities. Our Design Team is committed to delivering high-quality work on exciting and challenging projects that make a visible difference in the communities and to our clients. Angelo's Landscape Group is where every idea and individual(s) are valued as an essential part of creating places that enrich and inspire the human experience through a diverse array of projects that reflect our commitment to excellence, personal and professional growth, and care of the natural world.
- Work as a Project Manager under the direction of the Landscape Architecture Design Principal to design and develop a diverse range of projects.
- Projection of working drawings with a high-level of detail and clarity.
- Collaborates with Principals, Project Manager and Staff to prepare and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Coordinates with clients, consultants, and other team members on an as-needed basis.
- Assists with and/or review landscape submittals, requests for information, and installation during construction and ordering construction materials.
- Creates base plans for design, project presentations, including informational graphics, digital renderings and 3-D models.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities for the Job:
- Licensed Landscape Architect or actively working towards licensure (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding digital visualization skills and 3-D graphics.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Propensity in interacting and collaborating with internal team members.
- Excellent sense of being team-oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities for the Job, continued:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Must be a self-starter and be self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Must have Bachelor or Master Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Five (5) plus years of professional experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15+ pounds at times.
Angelo's Landscape Group
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
ConstructionView all jobs at Angelo's Landscape Group