Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (2nd Shift) - *$2,000 Retention Bonus*
Angelica Columbia, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Angelica, established in 1878, is the leading provider of outsourced linen management services to the United States healthcare industry with $300 million of annual revenue. We deliver a complete array of laundry services, linen, and apparel rental, and onsite linen management services to meet the needs of healthcare providers and their patients.
Duties/Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment
- Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation, and stock.
- Communicate same to Chief Engineer Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems in the entire plant
- Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines.
- Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
- Minimum 5 years industrial/commercial maintenance experience
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics at a basic level
Requirement: Must be able to pass Ramsay assessment testing -- Apprentice: 64-71; Journeyman: 72+
- Direct Hire
Competitive Benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
If interested or qualified, please send in your resume as we are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY.
AngelicaWhy Work Here?
Our employees are an important part of our successful business equation. “Improving the Fabric of Healthcare” depends on our employees!
Angelica was established in 1878 and is the leading provider of outsourced linen-management services to the healthcare industry. We have nearly 3,700 employees in 23 locations across the United States dedicated to “Improving the Fabric of Healthcare.” We provide a complete array of laundry services, linen and apparel rental solutions, and onsite-linen-management services to healthcare providers and their patients. https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2178907&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000730646506&_fromPublish=true#/
140 Cort RdColumbia, SC