Industrial Maintenance Engineer Mechanic (1st Shift)
Angelica Henderson, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Angelica, established in 1878, is the leading provider of outsourced linen management services to the United States healthcare industry with $300 million of annual revenue. We deliver a complete array of laundry services, linen, and apparel rental, and onsite linen management services to meet the needs of healthcare providers and their patients. Through innovation and technology, Angelica is committed to revolutionizing our industry by providing advanced healthcare solutions. Angelica currently operates 27 plants and depots throughout the United States with Field Support Services in multiple locations and corporate headquarters in Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the overall maintenance of all equipment. The position performs preventive maintenance on all production & supporting equipment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment
- Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation and stock. Communicate same to Chief Engineer
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
- Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling and water treatment systems in entire plant
- Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines. Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
- Minimum 5 years industrial/commercial maintenance experience, with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and oral).
- Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics at basic level
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with team members
- Open to and able to work day or night shifts, and willing to rotate shifts depending on need
- Open to long hours and working weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Journeyman level or Class A level, the qualifying score on the Ramsey test is 72 or above. A journeyman is the subject matter expert of the trade.
- Apprentice level or Class B level, the qualifying score on the Ramsey test is 64 -71. An apprentice is obtaining the required knowledge and skills while being trained and supported by a journeyman.
- Healthcare laundry services industry experience
- Experience in basic welding
- Bilingual (Spanish)
This position requires constant walking throughout the service center, lifting and carrying of tools and equipment exceeding 50 pounds. Pushing/pulling of laundry carts with weights of 250 lbs is common with some cart weights exceeding 600 lbs.
This position exists within an office and service center environment, including hot, noisy, and wet conditions. Within the service center environment, there is constant potential exposure to hazards including noise, rotating equipment, electricity, confined spaces, chemicals, steam under pressure, climbing, working in positions above and under equipment, working at heights in excess of four (4) feet, and throughout and outside of the facility. Safety toe shoes are required and other personal protective equipment may be required depending on work assignments.
- Direct Hire
Competitive Benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
If you are interested please apply directly on our website thru the following link:
Please apply on our website:
AngelicaWhy Work Here?
Work Environment: Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes working with and around large machinery, variati
Angelica was established in 1878 and is the leading provider of outsourced linen-management services to the healthcare industry. We have nearly 3,700 employees in 23 locations across the United States dedicated to “Improving the Fabric of Healthcare.” We provide a complete array of laundry services, linen and apparel rental solutions, and onsite-linen-management services to healthcare providers and their patients. https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2178907&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000736905306&_fromPublish=true#/
1080 Mary Crest Rd.Henderson, NV