Angelica was established in 1878 and is the leading provider of outsourced linen-management services to the healthcare industry. We have nearly 3,700 employees in 23 locations across the United States dedicated to “Improving the Fabric of Healthcare.” We provide a complete array of laundry services, linen and apparel rental solutions, and onsite-linen-management services to healthcare providers and their patients. Angelica’s headquarters is outside of Chicago, in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois.
Performs as the front line in the Angelica customer care organization. Handles phone calls, voice mails and emails from external and internal customers across Angelica. Provides administrative support to plant leadership.
Estimated time allotment:
- 30% of time will be scheduled to handle calls in the customer care queue from customers across Angelica. This includes opening cases, handling or escalating and follow-up to ensure the customer feels the issue is resolved and agrees the case is closed.
- 20% of time will be spent handling cases escalated to your plant. Responsible for driving resolution for all open cases in the plant by coordinating the timely resolution of customer requests and updating the cases according to established policy.
- 10% of time will be spent assisting CRMs from across Angelica with activity reports.
- 40% of time will be spent providing administrative support to plant management.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently delivers on Angelica customer experience strategy by accepting ownership for customer cases and delivering an experience in alignment with the established service vision, standards and values for all Angelica customers.
- Consistently delivers exceptional customer experience while handling calls, emails and messages from all Angelica customers. This includes clarifying customer issue, researching, locating and providing resolution by working with plant personnel and/or properly escalating cases.
- Works toward speedy resolution of all escalated/open cases in the plant you reside and cases you opened.
- Supports CRMs by entering customer visit details into salesforce.com.
- Adheres to customer care queue schedule, policies and quality requirements.
- Maintains customer database by entering and/or updating customer and case information.
- Embraces continuous learning and keeps updated as products, processes and policies evolve.
- Keeps department specific equipment in working order by following established procedures and reporting malfunctions.
- Approximately 40% of time will be dedicated to plant administrative tasks. These include but are not limited to: safety, petty cash, reception, and general administrative support to plant management.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Three years’ previous customer service experience
- Ability to Multi-task
- Accuracy in data entry
- Strong technology and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Angelica Plant experience
- Previous call center experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bi-lingual Spanish (fluency verbal and written
The position requires considerable sitting, typing and the ability to move objects of less than 25 pounds.
The working environment is indoors and is seasonally heated and cooled with minimal noise levels. The position requires the ability to communicate in person, telephonically and via email.