A Primary Care Practice in Los Angeles is seeking a Medical Assistant MA, Front And Back Office to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
The applicants must have AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE and the ability to provide exceptional patient service in a supportive caring environment. Must possess outstanding customer service and care, be comfortable with patients of all ages, and responsible for serving patients in a timely manner and perform other job-related duties as directed.
Must be: Social, energetic, multi-tasking, organized, reliable, prompt, independent, detail oriented, problem solver, works well under pressure, smiles often, attentive, excellent verbal and communication skills, listening and following instructions well, and computer proficient including Electronic Medical Records.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you qualify, send resume and make sure to include references with contact telephone numbers.