An exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Events Assistant to join a global private equity firm.
This is a newly created role which makes it a great opportunity to make the role your own as well as lots of scope to get involved.
This role is reporting into the Marketing Manager and there will be lots of liaison with stakeholders, the US partners, investment teams and investor relations. They are looking for someone who can assist with and provide seamless interaction between London & New York.
· Assist the US Marketing Manager in delivering successful conferences and sponsored events
· Support the Americas conference and events programme by keeping calendars and spreadsheets up to date, booking attendance, participating in meetings and provide on-site support at events
· Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Research team to deliver briefing documents for the Investment and IR teams ahead of conferences, events and networking opportunities.
· Help gather and deliver conference feedback reports.
· Investigate and manage suppliers across the spectrum of the marketing communications mix, to ensure effective and cost-effective delivery.
· Deliver marketing collateral including maintaining inventory, creating packets, delivering web materials, and coordinating conference distribution.
· Assist the US Events Senior Associate in the delivery of successful US proprietary events
· Assess internal and external calendars to identify key event dates.
· Assist in developing event budgets including cost estimates and approvals.
· Assist in venue and vendor selection.
· Design and manage invitation process through Cvent and Support with event invitation design – sourcing images and light photoshop work, manage RSVPs, attendee inquiries, and final joining instructions.
· Staffing on the day of event including registration.
· Create internal corporate office events.
· Gather and deliver event feedback reports.
· Write intranet stories highlighting each event.
· Support the Global Events team with the Annual LP and Advisory Committee Meetings when required.
· Support in the management of the firm’s web presence and content – website and external conference and media sites.
· Support with launching the Barometer, PE Findings, and Venture Finding digitally and in distributing copies to conference organizers.
· Draft and design social media stories for key conferences and events
· Manage new joiner web profiles including launching headshots and profiles to the website.
· Update Salesforce for all event campaigns and Marketing activity notes.
· Schedule internal and external meetings pertaining to conferences and events. Manage video conference and dial in details.
· Managing invoices and payments including tracking, approvals process, and filing.
· Create conference and event collateral.
· Forge close relationships with the London team, IR team, Fund Raising Team, and Events Team. Maintain a unified team dynamic with the London teams.
· Support delivery of the firm’s internal communications programme.
· Collateral inventory – maintain collateral stock and coordinate restocking with London Marketing Assistant.
They are looking for someone to start ASAP and ideally want to see previous B2B/financial or professional services marketing experience.
They are looking for a self-starter, someone with excellent attention to detail, highly organised, self-awareness. Maturity and discretion are key as you will be dealing with high profile individuals on a daily basis.
Hours are 9am – 5:30pm however with flexibility where required.