Executive Assistant- Private Equity- New York City
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a global Private Equity firm in their newly established New York office.
The Executive Assistant will support a team of six deal executives in a fast-paced office. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, has a professional and upbeat demeanor and is capable of expertly managing various moving parts. The EA should be a team player and have a no task is too big or too small mentality. Reporting to, and working alongside, the Executive Assistant / Office manager, this position will include managing multiple calendars, organizing all aspects of travel, processing expense reports, coordinating team meetings and outings, preparing materials for meetings and providing dedicated back-up coverage for the support team. As the New York has office just recently been launched, they are looking for a proactive and hardworking Executive Assistant who will hit the ground running.
Main duties are outlined, but not limited to the below. As this is a new office, ad-hoc, additional duties may be required.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities
· Diary and time management of deal executives
· Assisting with the organisation and coordination of meetings and networking events
· Arranging extensive and complex US / overseas travel
· Actively managing events/activity/contacts on our internal CRM system
· Typing, formatting and publishing documents and PowerPoint presentations when required and adhering to house style
· Ad-hoc research of target companies
· Processing expenses
Essential Skills and Experience
· Thrive in a fast-paced, ‘start-up’ environment
· Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to fast changing priorities
· The ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach
· Proven ability to effectively prioritize and manage own time and that of others
· Experienced in organizing US and overseas travel
· Strong attention to detail and verbal comprehension skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Good professional confidence and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal and external clients
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues both within and outside of your team
· Ability and willingness to learn