1575 Mansell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Automotive Quick Lane Service Technician
Apply online and submit your resume, or stop by -
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Angela Krause Ford Lincoln needs to hire a Quick Lane Service Technician, preferably with some previous technician experience. No heavy diagnostics, no heavy engine work, no heavy transmission work, no drivability, etc. required.
We Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Competitive pay plan
- Christmas Bonus
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Closed Sundays!
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Responsibilities - Quick Lane Service Tech:
- Perform general express technician services as needed
- Identify, repair and maintain vehicle automotive systems oil changes, tire rotation, brakes, belts, light suspension work, fluid services, etc. Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain required/recommended maintenance and repairs to service advisors and customers
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology.
Requirements - Quick Lane Service Tech:
- Some automotive experience preferred
- Thorough focus and understanding of inspection-based services and repairs
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the independent tire and automotive repair market
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and effectively perform maintenance and light repairs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver’s license.