1575 Mansell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Lincoln Client Advisor
State of the Art Dealership
Changing the Car Business
Aggressive Pay Plan!
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume.
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
Angela Krause Lincoln offers an excellent career path for talented individuals who have ambition and value the rewards they receive. We are looking for bright, motivated, and driven sales professionals with a great work ethic.
Being a Lincoln Client Advisor offers you the chance to grow into a Lincoln Single Point of Contact. This allows you to be a one stop shop with the customer in terms of both selling the vehicle, arranging financing, completing all title paperwork, and selling additional products.
We are a brand-new stand-alone Lincoln facility in the perfect location (Alpharetta, GA). Our dealership’s design is known as the Lincoln Vitrine, and it is the 1st of its kind in the southeast. The layout features a waterfall, floor to ceiling glass windows, sales “pavilions “as opposed to desks, and a delivery bay. The Italian tile, wood veneer, LED lighting and Black Label studio make for one of the prettiest, most spectacular showrooms in Georgia.
We are located in Alpharetta on one of the busiest streets in town, Mansell Road. Our inventory features Lincoln’s great revived, class leading products, luxury pre-owned inventory, as well as Ford’s new inventory.
Client Advisor - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the products.
- Introduces customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Client Advisor - Job Requirements:
- Previous auto sales experience with High Line Vehicles preferred, but not required
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Powerful desire to be successful!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Client Advisor - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Aggressive pay plan!
- Paid Vacations
- 5-day work week
- 401(k) Program
- Health Benefits Program
- Award-winning management staff
- Life Insurance
- We train and promote within! Promotion based on performance!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.