Program Analyst - US Army Pentagon
- $140,000 Yearly
The Program/Policy Analyst will provide direct research and analytical support to Sr. Army leadership in the area of Installations and Housing, specifically focusing on enhancement of installation resiliency, facility investment strategy, optimizing infrastructure, and site management strategies.
- Monitor various reports and communications related to the Defense Authorizations and appropriations processes specifically related to US Army Installations and Housing.
- Review and evaluate installation and housing requirements and develop solutions, including processes, procedures, and existing business models.
- Provide advice to Army leadership on potential effects on Army planning, programming, budgeting and operations for installations, real property, infrastructure, services/support and military construction.
- Assist in the development of strategic communications collaboration in support of Army leadership.
- Review Executive Orders for issues that impact Installation and Housing and provide summaries to Government Program specialist.
- Provide research and analysis on the Army’s facility investment decisions to validate requirements and analyze alternatives.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university plus a minimum of 6 years of experience in the following areas:
- Knowledge of and a minimum of six to ten (6-10) years’ demonstrated experience with Army, installation, housing, and partnership programs.
- Knowledge of and a minimum of six to ten (6-10) years’ demonstrated experience with the Army MILCON program.
- Knowledge of and a minimum of six to ten (6-10) years’ demonstrated experience with the requirements to support Army responses to reporting requirements.
- Understanding and a minimum six to ten (6-10) years’ experiences in staffing and coordinating actions within the Army Secretariat, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and the individual Services.
Great benefits and salary!
Alaska Native Village Corporation providing Federal Services
Angayut LLCWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.