Provide support as an Administrative Assistant to the Senior Director of Client Services. These responsibilities will include but not be limited to running system reports, initiating correspondence, preparing spread sheets.
- Perform complex and confidential administrative related functions to ensure assigned department client services flow smoothly.
- Prepare correspondence and other documents as requested; prepare memos and reports and participate in administrative functions such as developing complex spreadsheet tracking reports, graphs and charts.
- Prepare various confidential departmental reports as assigned by the Senior Director of Client Services, utilizing various advanced software programs.
- Collect information, compile standard or non-standard format, print, proof and distribute to appropriate company personnel.
- Communicate with attorney offices about releasing information.
- Answer telephones, route calls to appropriate individual or take messages.
- Ensure customers, vendors and employees are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Arrange meetings and take meeting minutes as appropriate.
- Provide information to the Senior Director of Client Services on specific situations that may arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent MS Office Applications Skills – Word and Excel
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Excellent business writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Good phone skills
- Knowledge of e-mail correspondence
- Must possess ability to understand departmental operations and procedures
- Minimum 5 years administrative background
- Must be able to work independently with great accuracy
EDUCATION/TRAINING: High School Diploma supplemented with course work in Microsoft Office, typing and personal computer operations