Come and join us at one of golf's greatest venues! HIRING for the 2019 U.S. Open Championship at Pebble Beach. Looking for Licensed Security Officers and Event Staff. Don't have a guard card? Don't worry, we can help you get your California Guard Card! Apply online or come into our office for interviews on the spot!! Stop by to get started!
- Control of entrances and movement of pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
- Patrol of buildings and perimeters.
- Escort of material and personnel.
- Special assignments.
- Greet and direct attendees
Duties may vary depending on department size, organizational structure, geographic location and post assignments. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA requirements. Overall general function of officers is to provide security detail as described below (Note: duties may vary depending on post orders):
- Be on time and report to post in full uniform.
- Maintain professional image that includes greeting customers, visitors and employees in a polite and friendly manner.
- Be proactive in knowing all revisions to post orders and general information distributed by the customer and AFS.
- Patrol physical property or maintain fixed post position, being diligent to report any suspicious activity and investigate accidents and criminal acts.
- Monitor cameras or equipment in a continuous fashion as outlined in the post orders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms, incidents and emergency situations.
- Make recommendations to management on better safety and loss prevention processes as identified during daily routine.
- Ensure training and compliance guidelines are met as outlined by AFS and other agencies regulating the customer / market.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Security Supervisor any new Security Issues or changes that need to be considered or implemented.
The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent (GED).
- Clear criminal record. Must clear background check.
- State Guard license is preferred. We will provide training for CA Security License
- Constant and dedicated vigilance.
- Strong customer service skills, exemplifying Andy Frain Services Mission Statement.
- Ability to be a hands-on, results oriented employee, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow directions.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Security Officer to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow for certain ADA requirements.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Pushing/pulling/carrying lifting may include up to 50 lbs, stair climbing.
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand, climb stairs and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as a security officer.