EVENT SECURITY GUARD – (J60MA-00020)
Staff needed for an upcoming high-profile corporate convention. Interested in working a high-class convention in the Boston area. We are looking for security officers and event staff with a strong background in Customer Service who will be able to insure an orderly convention environment while also being able to positively interact with corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and other vendors.
Successful candidates will be disciplined, self-motivated individuals who will take pride in their work, adhere to uniform requirements, be able to follow instructions from their supervisors and management team, and have the strength of character to enforce convention and facility rules and regulations.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining knowledge of, and following, post orders
- Greeting guests and providing event/facility information
- Access credential verification and control
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, the chain of command
- Filling out incident and activity reports
- Indoor/outdoor patrols
- Collaborating with fellow staff to provide a strong, Team First environment
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour