About Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Headquartered out of Springfield, Missouri, Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers operates ten facilities across the Midwest. Andy B’s, the company’s entertainment center concept, consists of locations in Bartlett, TN; Tulsa, OK and Springfield, MO along with two new Andy B’s | Bowl Socials in Denton, TX and Branson, MO. Each Andy B’s location hosts a mix of social games and attractions including luxury bowling, laser tag, virtual reality, go-karts, an arcade, alongside an extensive food and beverage offering. The company also owns and operates seven traditional bowling centers in Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas.
The Party Host must be great with kids and is responsible for interacting with the guests and ensure that you are creating a memorable experience for the guests and parents. Party Hosts sing, dance, and play games with the guests while maintaining professionalism to ensure that everyone has a great time at Andy B’s/Bartholomy Bowling Center! The Party Host is needed more on weekends than any other days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet party/event and lead them through different activities that they scheduled.
- Monitor that party is going according to schedule. Report any time variance or requested add-ons to management.
- Gather and store birthday gifts and cake. Assist with the recording of gifts and lighting candles/cutting birthday cake.
- Communicate with guests using clear, enthusiastic words, tone, and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated.
- Be alert and anticipate guest's needs.
- Offering parents the option of party tabs
- Up-selling additional food, ice cream or other party specialty items.
- Serve food and beverages as required.
- Arrange for availability of audio-visual, displays or other needs.
- Interact and participate with the group during party/event.
- Process payment transactions thanking the guest by name.
- Set up and/or clean up party suite for party/event.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Having basic knowledge of the POS system.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or directed by Company management.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Possess and maintain a current knowledge of the Andy B’s/Bartholomy Bowling facilities and activities; including the services and products for customer purchase.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to work the flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Benefits - Fun as it should be!
- Free bowling during off duty (you & immediate family).
- 50% off food & beverage while on break time.
- 20% off food & beverage on off duty.
- Fun working environment.
YOUR MISSION: BRINGING MEMORABLE FUN TO PEOPLE’S LIVES!
Andy B’s Entertainment and Bowling Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers participates in the E-verify program for all new team members. For more information, visit:
E-Verify Participation Poster, E-Verify Right to Work Poster, E-Verify Right to Work Poster(Sp)
Powered by JazzHR
Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers