About Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Broken Arrow Lanes is a part of Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers. Headquartered out of Springfield, Missouri, Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers operates ten facilities across the Midwest. Andy B’s, the company’s entertainment center concept, consists of locations in Bartlett, TN; Tulsa, OK and Springfield, MO along with two new developments in Denton, TX and Branson, MO. Each Andy B’s location hosts a mix of social games and attractions including luxury bowling, laser tag, virtual reality, go-karts, an arcade, alongside an extensive food and beverage offering. The company also owns and operates seven traditional bowling centers in Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas. Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers stands proudly next to their mission of bringing memorable fun to people’s lives. www.andybentertainment.com
Benefits - Fun as it should be
- Free bowling while off-duty (you & immediate family)
- 50% off food & beverage while on break time.
- 20% off food & beverage while off-duty
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available for full-time and part-time team members
- Fun working environment
Job Functions: What you'll be doing
- Greet every guest with a smile, eye contact, and enthusiasm. *Ideally within 10 ft.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding overall “mystery shopper” center’s experience.
- Assist Guests with bowling lane set-up and offer to assist with choosing the right bowling ball that best suits their needs.
- Exemplify a sense of urgency on assisting servers on food running to guests, bussing of tables and notifying the Desk Attendant of lanes ready for turnover.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent cleanliness of bowling area: tables, counters, chairs, floors, bowling tablet screens and restrooms.
- Support the Game Room Attendant and guests as needed.
- Promptly identify, handle, and resolve all lane malfunction calls.
- Ask, listen and provide timely solutions to guest questions and concerns.
- Follow all safety guidelines and compliance when handling and retrieving any dead wood, dead balls, and bowling pins.
- Perform duties of Desk Attendant, in a back-up function, as needed.
- Perform all applicable opening, mid-day or closing preparation, cleaning and maintenance duties per the requirements of the shift worked.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or directed by Company management.
Job Requirements: What you’ll bring
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Ability to operate point of sale, computer, and credit card verification equipment.
- Possess good customer relations abilities, outgoing and friendly manner, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented.
- Attention to detail; strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Abide by the center’s dress code policy.
Job Essence: "B" the WOW factor
- Be Friendly – thank them for visiting, ask open-ended questions, and listen to understand.
- Be Family – act with sincerity and show genuine interest.
- Be FUN – smile, show enthusiasm and excitement.
- Be the BEST – be the expert, build rapport and offer sincere solutions.
- Be in the Moment – make guests feel important.
- Be Service Heroes – create raving fans/promoters
YOUR MISSION: BRINGING MEMORABLE FUN TO PEOPLE’S LIVES!
Andy B’s/Bartholomy Bowling Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer