Senior Firmware Engineer
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
SENIOR FIRMWARE ENGINEER IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA (NOT A REMOTE POSITION)
Andrews Cooper is an engineering services firm in the Pacific Northwest specializing in highly complex technology development within ambiguous environments. We collaborate with our clients to improve speed to market with AC’s engineering teams in Research & Development, Product Development, Hardware Testing, and Manufacturing Automation.
We live by our Core Values with every client engagement:
- Help Each Other Win - We value winning as a team over personal recognition. We go out of our way to help a teammate and the team be successful.
- Own It - We don’t wait for someone else to clear the way. We recognize opportunities to make things better and when we encounter obstacles, we join forces to overcome them.
- Be Cool - We are self-aware, keep a positive attitude, prioritize emotional intelligence, and keep our composure under pressure.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations, thrive on challenges, enjoy dynamic projects, and want to build enduring relationships, please connect with us.
- BSCE/BSEE from an accredited university.
- 10+ years of professional hands-on experience in embedded software/firmware development performing low-level programming.
- An interest in designing, architecting, and testing medical devices or consumer electronics.
- Comfortable working with various quality management systems.
- Up to 25% of travel may be required between locations.
- Must possess a valid US Driver’s License.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Background checks are required.
- Experience developing embedded applications in C or C++.
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting embedded applications.
- Experience with embedded communication protocols including I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, and USB.
- Experience operating measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Experience in design for cost, reliability, and manufacturability.
- Knowledge of quality or test system implementation in new product system manufacturing.
- Adept at verification and validation, including planning, executing test protocols, and collecting resulting data to incorporate into summary reports.
- Familiar with interfacing with hardware and writing hardware drivers.
- Experience with closed-loop motor control algorithms and PID tuning.
Why join the Andrews Cooper team? This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
- Competitive wages with incentive compensation.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance.
- 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution.
- Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines.
- Growth potential with an established engineering company with nearly 20 years of design excellence.
- Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships.
- Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment.
- Andrews Cooper is an equal-opportunity employer.
The salary range for this position is based on national rates. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. Base Salary: $100,000.00 - $165,000.00.
Powered by JazzHR
Andrews Cooper Technology LLCBothell, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.