Every employee with Andrews Cadillac is absolutely critical to its success. Andrews Cadillac has been a family-owned and operated business since 1979. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team! Successful candidates have the potential to earn from $40,000 to $80,000 per year. Sales Associate Purpose: Our Sales Associates are responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer. What We Offer* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Training - Sales & Service
* Sales - Salary + Commission
* Saturday Lunches
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Discounts on products & services
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Work/Life Balance
Responsibilities* Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications* At least 2 years of automotive sales experience preferred
* High school diploma or the equivalent.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s and out’s
* Clean driving record
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Valid Driver’s License
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.