Team Member – Andrew Gismondi Real Estate at Keller Williams Philly
Andrew Gismondi, a top-producing Realtor and Broker of Record at Keller Williams Philly, is looking to hire a licensed Realtor to join his Team, which presently consists of Andrew and two amazing Admins. As a Team Member at Andrew Gismondi Real Estate, you will enjoy certain advantages that most agents are not privy to, such as:
· Direct, Daily Mentorship from Andrew.
· Warm Leads generated by the Team.
· Access to high-level masterminds and training classes with leaders of the Philadelphia Real Estate Industry.
· Andrew’s amazing assistants become your amazing assistants.
· The Team will cover the lion’s share of fees and costs associated with your Real Estate practice, so you can focus on Selling.
· Prospect for Buyers and Sellers, by calling, emailing, texting, meeting with, and networking with potential clients.
· Conduct consultations with Buyer and Seller clients, both in person and through Zoom.
· Availability for evening and weekend client appointments is a must.
· Assist Buyers, Sellers, Investors, Landlords, and occasionally Tenants with achieving their Real Estate goals.
· Host Open Houses, attend Home Inspections, Appraisals, Settlements and all types of Real Estate appointments, in compliance with all applicable Covid-19 laws and professional regulations.
· Be a sponge for information and knowledge.
· Become an expert on negotiation, contracts, and methods of valuing Real Estate.
· Meet with contractors and become literate on matters related to construction.
· Attend team meetings and functions.
· Regularly work out of the Keller Williams Philly office, located at 728 S Broad Street.
· Above all else, Team Member will exceed expectations and create clients for life.
· Active PA Real Estate License OR must be able to become licensed within 30 days.
· 0-2 years of Real Estate Sales experience is preferred, however, candidates with more experience are encouraged to apply.
· Live in Philadelphia, or within a commutable distance to 728 S Broad Street.
· Have access to a car and a laptop. An unlimited cell phone plan with a mobile hotspot is also strongly encouraged.
· Must be enthusiastic about learning new things.
· Self-motivated and hard working.
· Commission only. A candidate of the caliber that we are looking to hire will likely earn between 60-110K in their first 12 months.
· After 12 months, the sky is the limit…
Andrew Gismondi Real Estate at Keller Williams Philly