Andover Management Group of Kentucky is seeking an outgoing, friendly, and motivated individual to be a Maintenance Technician at Beaumont Farms Apartments. Candidates with previous maintenance experience are preferred, but we welcome interest from candidates who have experience with painting and general carpentry.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include medical, dental and 401K paid by the company. Optional vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, and other insurance policies offered through Humana. Two weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, sick time, and optional housing discount. If you are enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, and exceptional customer service skills. Put your skills to use, send your resume today!
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Ensure all service requests and repairs are made correctly and in a timely manner
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area
• Assist service manager with monitoring inventory of parts and supplies and appropriate levels
• Comply with all personnel management policies and procedures
• Help maintenance director oversee completion of service requests in 24 hours or per community policy
• Communicate effectively with residents, fellow Associates, vendors and supervisors
• Work with maintenance director to maintain an effective preventative maintenance program
• Work with maintenance director to adhere to budget guidelines
• Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features as required to minimize liability concerns
• Ensure adherence to the company's safety programs, policies and procedures
• Work with maintenance director to ensure that physical condition of the community is maintained according to company operating and safety standards Work with service team to ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
• Assist with turn-key operations if needed
• Attend and participate in technical training programs to maintain personal skill level
• Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be well organized
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be team oriented but able to work independently on occasion
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be efficient
• Must have good problem solving skills
• Must be customer service oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines (possibly working late hours and/or weekends as needed) as well as being on a on call schedule
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be able to diagnose problems with and repair the following:
Intermediate plumbing, Basic - Intermediate electrical (when no license required), Sheetrock, General carpentry, Pool care (if required by community), Pest control (if required by community), Roofs and gutters, Wallpaper/painting, Irrigation maintenance and repairs, Landscaping, Fountain maintenance and repairs, Foundation/sidewalk repairs, Ice/snow removal, Golf carts and small engine maintenance.
Why Work Here?Andover Management Group (AMG) is a U. S. based real estate firm that is headquartered in Louisville, KY with offices in Houston, TX and Lexington, KY. AMG encompasses an in-house development team, property management group, as well as a construction team. The firm's principals have developed and invested across numerous asset classes including multi-family, office, commercial, self storage, warehouse, and residential. AMG's principals average over 30 years in real estate, and their platform specializes in acquisition, development, redevelopment, management and disposition. The firm implements a bottom up development approach starting first and foremost with market identification followed by site identification. Currently, AMG has $150MM in assets under management and an extensive development pipeline.
Growing company with endless opportunities!