Growth Manager, Head of Growth
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Growth Manager, Head of Growth
Location: Austin, TX; Remote start
Position type: Full time
Want to become part of something BIG? Join Andes STR and become part of the next big thing. We are revolutionizing how people invest in short-term rentals and growing rapidly (1,000%+ last year)! Our investors were early supporters of companies such as Airbnb, Tesla, SpaceX, Palantir, Sonder, Grubhub, Slack, Uber, Lyft, among many others, and we’re heading in that direction FAST. We won 1st place in the 25th New Venture Challenge at the University of Chicago Booth school of business (the world’s largest university-level accelerator competition), were featured in Built In Austin’s “The Future 5 Of Austin Tech”, and were featured in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
We are looking for a Growth Manager or Head of Growth (depending on experience) to help us build our Growth team by creating predictable sales and lead generation engines. The team has a direct impact on Andes STR’s long-term growth goals and blue ocean opportunities. This is a high-profile role: you will work closely with C-level execs and will have exposure to investors and the Board of Directors.
As a Growth Manager / Growth Marketing Manager on the Growth team, you will ideate, test, shape, build and scale Go-To-Market strategy, lead generation engines, sales funnels, and tools targeting new and existing customers. You will build growth products and develop marketing channels, with a keen understanding of the customer journey, to reach a stable CAC and customer lifetime value. You’ll manage the entire user experience from user acquisition, activation, retention, and evangelization. You will also analyze customer feedback and work with cross functional teams to keep improving our product and user experience.
You will be the perfect fit if you are scrappy, hands-on, proactive, highly analytical, a scientific thinker, enjoy systems and process design, have previous B2B SaaS experience (or similar), and are excited to disrupt the largest asset class on earth with a passion for short-term rentals and a digital nomad lifestyle.
- Help set company growth goals, communicate them, and work with other teams to achieve them
- Design, build, and integrate Minimum Viable Tests (MVT) by yourself for marketing and lead generation to determine unit economics and scale of a channel
- Orchestrate marketing and sales journeys, managing all stages of the UX, from awareness to retention and beyond
- Establish good data collection, send data to analytics tools, find areas of opportunity, and experiment with new MVTs
- Work with Engineering and Product to implement and scale successful MVTs, funnels, and Go-To-Market strategies using tools such as Google Analytics
- Identify main product metrics and KPIs, measure them, and perform advanced data analytics to support our business intelligence efforts
- Lead inbound, outbound, and product-led growth efforts
- Pioneer new customer acquisition partnerships
- Design and implement good practices for customer acquisition, including owning our CRM and rest of the Growth Stack
- Channel and funnel analysis: CAC, Customer LTV, Conversion Ratios, unit economics, scale, etc
- Lead weekly growth meetings with senior leadership
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market
- Own and create content, including user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, product videos, blog posts, etc.
- Recruit, hire, and train sales and marketing personnel to grow your products
- Work in cross functional teams with engineering, product, sales and marketing, and operations to create new products, improve the UX of our existing products, and improve north star metrics
- Collaborate closely with the CEO, providing frequent feedback about growth efforts and progress towards the strategic direction of the company
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to our Core Values, as well as nurturing them in the rest of the Ops organization
- Demonstrate strong leadership with passion for real estate and short-term rentals, searching for the latest trends, and always learning new things
- 2+ years of proven track record in similar roles, preferably in B2B SaaS sales and marketing
- 2+ years of experience with SQL, Python, Tableau, R, and/or other data analysis tools
- Experience using Google Analytics and other web analytics services
- Scrappy, proactive doer with a “get things done” attitude
- A high-energy and data-driven self-starter with outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- Technical and able to get your hands dirty to implement, test, and iterate by yourself
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly communicate with key stakeholders
- Growth Mindset: excited to learn new skills, embrace giving/receiving feedback, and work with a variety of people
- Proven experience growing a product or sales in a high-growth startup or environment, including sales funnel design and optimization (strict requirement)
- Experience building and managing cross-functional programs involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience conceptualizing and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience using quantitative analysis to identify growth opportunities and drive revenue
- Experience with growth hacking while also familiar with traditional marketing methodology
- Advanced proficiency with CRMs
Good to have:
- 2+ years in growth, growth product management, growth marketing, analytics, quantitative marketing, analytics, or similar
- High-growth, early-stage startup experience
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing, Account Based Marketing, and Digital Marketing
- 2+ years of experience with Growth Stacks
- Strong analytical capacity with proficiency in Data Science, Analytics, Big Data, Statistics, Machine Learning, or similar
- Technical degree with exposure to programming languages and statistics (Python, R)
- Product management experience or exposure
- Advanced degree (MBA or similar)
- Experience owning Airbnb’s or investing in real estate
- Excited to disrupt the largest asset class on earth, with a passion for short-term rentals, the sharing economy, and a digital nomad lifestyle
Perks and benefits:
- Stock option plan and generous variable compensation for top achievers
- Flexible work, with the option for high performers to relocate to our HQ in Austin, TX
- Benefits and PTO
- Early exposure in a rapidly growing startup backed by major VCs
- Career advancement opportunities, as well as the opportunity to build and lead your own organization within the company
- Great colleagues and culture of ambitious yet caring hard workers
If this sounds like you and you’re excited about this opportunity, send us an updated resume and a brief email stating why you’re the ideal candidate at email@example.com
About Andes STR
Andes STR uses proprietary technology to offer investors smart and turnkey Short-Term Rental investments, disrupting the largest asset class on earth. We make it easy for investors to access profitable Short-Term Rentals to generate passive income, stress-free.
We were founded in 2019 with the mission of transforming STRs into an asset class that’s easy to invest in and widely available to anyone who’s interested. Our vision is to accelerate the transition to a future where people live mostly in STRs.
Andes STR is headquartered in Austin, TX, and has operations in the US, Canada, and Chile.
Integrity and Honesty
Doing the right thing is a must. This helps us earn trust from colleagues and customers, which leads to better results in the long run. Honesty is the foundation for great relationships and good investing decisions: we seek it in ourselves, in contractors, and in partners.
Do Good for the Customer
Every decision we make is for the benefit of our customers – if it doesn’t make sense for the customer, it doesn’t make sense for us. We make our best effort to mitigate risks where we can and perform thorough due diligence before making any important decision, thus increasing the size of the pie.
We Do the Homework
We are not afraid to get our hands dirty if it means we can learn something or improve the way we work. Hard work is necessary for great results, which we are committed to deliver.
We own the work we do, and there is no such thing as a good excuse. Everyone at Andes STR acts as an owner of the company and of the properties we buy and manage. At the end of the day, we all must deliver results.
Focus on the Long Term
We aim to build long-term partnerships and grow together with our customers. We are agnostic of size – we look forward to working together whether you invest in 1 property or 10,000. We treat every customer’s investment as if it was our own, and we treat every customer as an important investor.
We Put Rigor and Discipline in Everything
We know that success comes from discipline and hard work. We like what we do – we put everything we have into our work so we can share in the success of our customers. There are no shortcuts to success, so we insist on the highest standards and never settle for “good enough”.
We Think and Aim Big
There is always a bigger picture, a better dream, and a bolder vision. We are not constrained by what’s possible today. If it would make sense striving for something tomorrow, why not try doing it today? Thinking and aiming big is key to grow exponentially, create massive value, and be number 1.
Powered by JazzHR