Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Start at 55-58 CPM - Excellent Benefits - Lease Purchase Available
As a Flatbed Company Driver, you get CPM or 23 percent of Transportation Revenue. You don't have to pick! Flatbed/Specialized Drivers start at 55-58 CPM based on experience (all miles), plus 33 percent OD. With a Flatbed trucking job at ATS, you'll enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, more home time and great career path options!
Start Driving with Anderson Trucking Today - Apply Now!
Benefits of Our Flatbed Company Driver Jobs:
- Start at 55-58 CPM based on experience (all miles), plus 33 percent OD
- Vacation pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights, car rentals, single rooms and all meals at orientation covered (spouses welcome)
Reap the Benefits of Being Your Own Boss
At ATS, it's never been easier to move up to being an Independent Contractor. Our one-year Flatbed Lease Purchase program can put you in a truck with no money down and no credit check along with a sign-on bonus! When the year is up, you'll receive a $4,000 completion bonus. That's a lot of extra cash your first year alone!
Benefits of ATS Pre-Certified Leases:
- 12-month Flatbed Lease Purchase
- Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
- 2014 or newer Freightliner, Peterbilt or Volvo
- No money down
- No credit check
- No fixed expenses for two weeks
- Ask about our current Sign-On Bonus
- $4,000 completion bonus
- Catastrophic/30-day "bumper-to-bumper" warranty available
- Purchase options available at the end
- Must be 22 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 8 months of verifiable recent OTR experience
Interested in Driving for Anderson Trucking? Apply Now!
Anderson Trucking - Company DriverWe have a range of Drivers in our Flatbed/Specialized Division (Class 4 Driver, Class 3 Driver, Class 2 Driver, Class 1 Driver, Class 1-A Driver, Heavy Haul), based on their experience with over-dimensional freight. This division includes our Flatbed OTR Drivers who haul over-dimensional freight to 48 states and Canada.