Do you need to go to work? Were you laid off or furloughed? We are hiring. No experience required, training available.
The Merchandising Remodel Store Specialist position is responsible for: (not all-inclusive list)
1. Work as a team to complete the store remodel.
2. Dismantling fixtures and shelving using basic hand tools and/or cordless drill.
3. Using a Plan-O-Gram to preform store reset and restock shelves and build out product displays.
4. Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate. Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend, and carry items.
5. Ideal candidates will have retail, or merchandising, or customer service, or warehouse, or light construction or military experience, however no experience is required training is provided.
#ready to work and/or #military experience please apply
Eagle River, AK
Sunday through Thursday
(shifts could change by hour each way)
8 pm- 5am or 11pm-8 am
Hourly pay rate
$20.000 per hour
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 5,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations
Anderson MerchandisersAnderson Merchandisers started as a makeshift newspaper stand on an Alabama sidewalk in 1917. Today, the company is the largest merchandiser of entertainment products in the United States and a leading name in the merchandising of groceries, pharmaceuticals, hardware, impulse items, gift cards, electronics and more. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Anderson Merchandisers has additional facilities across the United States and around the world. More than 5,000 Anderson merchandising experts work on behalf of clients in more than 4,000 retail locations