Anderson Mechanical is looking to add professional and experienced commercial HVAC technicians to our growing service department. Family owned and operated in Loudoun County since 1988, AMSI has continued to build on a reputation for quality by being named the 2017 and 2018 Mechanical & Plumbing Contractor of the Year by Associated Builders and Contractors of the DC Metro and Virginia.
AMSI's growth in the mechanical construction, commercial HVAC service, and building automation markets have presented great opportunities for the company and its employees and we are looking for bright, energetic, problem solvers to join our team as we strive to continue setting a new standard for subcontractors in the DC market. We aim to provide employees with industry-best benefits, training opportunities, and growth opportunities by promoting from within.
The ideal candidate for this position has 5 or more years of commercial HVAC service experience, excellent verbal and writing skills, and a high level of professionalism and work ethic. HVAC Master's license preferred. VRV/VRF certification a plus.
This job requires versatility and the ability to maintain and service many types of commercial HVAC systems and their components including chillers, boilers, split systems, package RTUs, VRF/VRV, DOAS, geothermal, self-contained units, CRAC units, pumps, fan coils, unit heaters, exhaust fans and pneumatic and DDC control systems. Typical equipment manufacturers include Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Daikin, AAON, Petra, Liebert, Stulz, Greenheck, Above Air, BAC, and more.
- Ability to start work as early as 5am anywhere in the DC metro area
- Valid driver license
- CFC license
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Willingness to follow company safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 100% employer provided healthcare
- 100% employer provided dental insurance
- 100% employer provided vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Paid holidays including floating holidays
- Construction industry-best PTO policy
- Training opportunities
- Employee recognition programs