1. Inspect, test, adjust, and repair all machine tools, physical plant equipment.
2. Perform and/or assist in the installation and set-up of new or relocated equipment.
3. Educate machine tool operators on performing preventive maintenance to machine tools.
4. Complies with all OSHA regulations.
5. Cleans up machine and surrounding area after working in an area. Replaces and secures guards, sheet metal and other safety devices after job is completed.
1. Observes all safety rules; including the wearing of personal protective equipment.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
3. Abides by company policies.
4. Maintains accurate records of preventive maintenance, inspections, test and repairs to machine tools and physical plan equipment.
1. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of weight.
2. Three (3) years' experience in mechanical maintenance
3. Possesses good verbal communications skills.
4. Maintains a valid fork truck operator's license.
5. High degree of attention and care required, preventing injury to self and others when performing maintenance.
6. Experience in Mazak Industrial machine maintenance.
7. Ability to work with limited supervision.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities.