We are seeking Assemblers to become an integral part of our team!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintain required and accurate paperwork and data entry of job information
- Observe all safety rules; including the wearing of personal protective equipment.
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools, micrometers/calipers and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
With continuous improvement of our facilities and equipment, including installation of over 20 new Mazak Horizontal Machining Centers and Multi-Axis Turning Centers, we are unique in our commitment to grow, and grow better. With reviews on a regular basis of our management policies, and production techniques, we strive for excellence in all we do.
We take pride in our company and in the USA. Nearly 40% of our workforce are US Veterans.