A branding food company in Jersey City, NJ is looking for creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The Graphic Designer is responsible for working collaboratively with our Sales and Brand Team to provide in-house design and photography support for print and web projects across multiple brands and corporate assets. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project.
Graphic Designer responsibilities
- Develop concepts, create designs and execute cohesive branded experiences across printed materials and digital assets including websites, social media, digital marketing campaigns, email communication, point of sale collateral and package design.
- Communicate design ideas using mock ups and create presentations for sales team.
- Work across multiple product categories and play an essential role in helping to determine and execute the creative look and feel of our brands.
- Planning and executing all internal and external events (Trade shows, events, etc.).
- Manage online presence of the organization, including social media pages (Facebook, Instagram)
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the team to create compelling campaign ideas.
- Keep files organized and follow an organization system.
- Work with outside agencies and printers.
Other required skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant discipline.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and WordPress.
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Ability to work collaboratively across all departments.
- 3+ years in professional design, preferably in the food industry
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
This position has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. The graphic designer will need to work from our Jersey City office. Salary is commensurate with the candidate’s experience. If interested, please forward your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.