A highly motivated individual is needed to provide technical support in a plastic extrusion and molding manufacturing operation. Using technical principles and skills, the incumbent will safely performance preventative and predictive maintenance of electrical and electronic controls with emphasis in programmable controls. The incumbent will be experience in assembly and troubleshooting of electronic components and integrated systems. The selected candidate will have proficient knowledge of electrical and electron systems, heater controls and programming AC drives - PLC is a plus.
Candidates with the appropriate education and experience are invited to apply. Salary is dependent on experience and education. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule and execute maintenance service for production equipment and plant facility.
• Troubleshoot and Repairing Electronics Systems by taking immediate action in case of unexpected failures and emergency repairs.
• Install new electronic equipment and components as needed for repairs and for project work.
• Update software, run tests on existing equipment and maintain detailed records of validity tests and upgrades performed.
• Maintain reports, manuals, and support the maintenance department by revising maintenance standard procedures as necessary.
• Prepare reports for maintenance department using statistics, graphics, indexes, etc., with respect to equipment reliability well as specific information about equipment behavior and as directed by maintenance manager.
Experience and Education Requirements:
The position requires a High School diploma with 5 years of experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Must have experience in control electronics, working with PLCs, heater controls and programmable systems.
• Good mechanical skills for preventative/predictive maintenance.
• Problem solving using root cause, failure analysis and analytical techniques to optimize equipment uptime.
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft applications.
• Working knowledge Lean Six Sigma methodology with a TPM focus a plus.
• Must be collaborative and promote effective performance through teamwork with other associates
Anderson Industries, LLCAnderson Industries, LLC is proud to be a domestic manufacturer of home and garden products. As other suppliers have shifted their manufacturing to other countries, we have not. Its keen sense of pride, quality and dedication are almost unparalleled. The dedication of the company ownership and a loyalty to their American employees has enabled Anderson Industires, LLC to continue to grow and expand their product line.