Quick Lube Technician/Mechanic Qualifications:
Applicant must possess Mechanical Knowledge & Skills, have own hand tools, be Honest, motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented, willing to work Saturdays from 8am to 2pm & evenings until 7pm. Prior Experience Necessary! Applicant must pass Drug & Background screening.
We offer a Clean, Drug Free, Family Oriented Dealership, with great opportunity for advancement. We have many tech's who have been here over 10 years. Full and Part-time positions available. Flexible Schedules, Health & Dental Insurance, Paid Vacations, Holidays, 401k
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Qualifications:
· 2+ years’ experience or Master ASE or GM Certified or Honda Certified
· Maryland State Inspector
· Flexible and team oriented
· Efficient automotive knowledge as well as familiarity with various shop and diagnostic equipment
· Valid driver's license
· Drug Free
· We sell & service most makes & models…. Experience in Aftermarket or other Manufacturer’s Highly considered
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities:
· Ability to diagnose and repair various Automotive systems including, but not limited to, engine, transmissions, steering systems, brakes, suspensions, heating and air conditioning, etc.
· Comply with company Safety Policies.
· Follow Factory guidelines to efficiently and safely complete the assigned maintenance and repair work.
· Communicate with Team Members, Service Advisors, and the Shop Foreman regarding the status and completion of work performed.
· Willingness to learn new technical procedures and information.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision
· Company-match 401(k) program
· Sign-on bonus available for Top Technicians with Honda/GM training, ASEs, and MSI
· Multiple pay options including flat-rate and hourly
· Paid training
Honda Contact John Dinatale @ 410-403-1319 firstname.lastname@example.org
GMC Contact Tom Mostyn @ 410-403-1370 email@example.com