- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anderson Hay is seeking two Outbound Drivers to add to the Ellensburg fleet. This position is expected to safely operate equipment to deliver loads from the plant, to the port, and back. In addition to 2 years of CDL experience, they will need to have a valid TWIC card for port access and doubles endorsement.
Pay: $52,000/yr base (pay by load)
- Drive semi to and from plant to the ports following all safety protocols
- Maintain truck interior and exterior cleanliness and service as needed
- Complete DOT and safety records in accordance with regulations and company policy
- Follow all DOT and safety regulations at all times
- Complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain truck and take appropriate measures to ensure maximum fuel efficiency
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Qualifications
- 2 years of CDL experience
- CDL License & TWIC card with clean driving record
- Previous hay hauling experience
- Previous port experience
- Doubles endorsements
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D
- Optional FSA and HSA accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
Anderson Hay & Grain
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Fleet Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.