3900 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
Hiring now for Technicians of All Levels
Earn The Money you Deserve!
Business is booming! Now is the perfect time to continue your Automotive Service Technician career with Anderson Ford! Come join us in our state-of-the-art facility. We need Service Techs of all levels. This rewarding opportunity won't last long - apply today!
Anderson Ford is a very successful dealership and a great place to work! Anderson Ford serves the Anderson, Easley, Seneca, Spartanburg and surrounding areas.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan based on experience
- 401(k) Plan!
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- State-of-the-art equipment in an A/C shop.
- Hours of work: Monday-Friday 7.30 am - 6.00 pm;
Saturdays 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Closed on Sundays!
- Fun team working environment!
Responsibilities – Service Technician:
- Communicate with customers and/or service advisors for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and any anticipated future repairs.
- Repair / service all vehicle systems such as brakes, A/C, tires, transmission, engine, oil changes, fluid flushes, warranty work and recalls.
- Test and adjust required systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems.
- Keep training up to date.
- Keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect operations; comply with hazardous waste disposal and OSHA Right-to-Know regulations; provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices.
- Be prepared to work extended hours when necessary to achieve goals.
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Experience preferred
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to use a variety of computerized systems
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Computer skills
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.