Assistant Automotive Service Advisor
Anderson Ford of Grand Island Grand Island, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Helping our customers EXPERIENCE BETTER is the Anderson Auto Group way. We are currently hiring for the position of Assistant Automotive Service Advisor at our Anderson Ford, Lincoln and Kia Store in Grand Island, NE. This person will help the service advisors set up service appointments for customers, check customers in, serve as communication between the customer and tech, review repairs needed and take payments for services.
We are looking for a team member who is a dynamic and service-oriented individual. This team member will help us fulfill our core values of: Integrity, Teamwork, Candor and Humility. We strongly believe that there is a direct correlation between the quality of our customer’s experience and the positive energy behind our team.
If you are fun, energetic, ready to grow professionally and driven to meet high achieving goals then we are interested in meeting with you.
- Knows how to offer customers an experience second to none
- Positive attitude, high energy and friendly
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Work in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality
- Positively contribute to a team daily
- Has strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Has proficiency with computers
Anderson Auto Group also wants employees to EXPERIENCE BETTER and offers a generous benefit package for full-time employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex benefits
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
- No Sundays
- Paid vacation
Anderson Ford of Grand Island
AddressGrand Island, NE
AutomotiveView all jobs at Anderson Ford of Grand Island