Local Class A Truck Driver
Anderson Erickson Dairy Fort Dodge, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
CDL A (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Responsible for providing the customers of Anderson Erickson Dairy with quality milk, juice and cultured products with personable and dependable service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Operate the fleet equipment safely and professionally.
2. Actively promote exceptional customer service and personally adhere to those principles.
3. Ensure the cleanliness of the truck and product daily.
4. Maintain proper product rotation of your load and ensure adequate inventories to fill customer orders.
5. Adhere to all DOT rules, Federal regulations and company polices.
6. Properly record all the necessary fleet paperwork- which would include trip sheets, DVIR reports, SQF temperature checks, logbooks and all other pertinent information or forms.
7. Use the Intermec hand held computer to ensure accurate billing and booking records for each route. Daily build-to inventories and stop list for customers should be constantly updated and in order.
8. Proper settlement of the route on a daily basis. All paperwork must be correct and turned in daily. Deposits must be made, when needed, on a daily basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High school education or equivalent required.
2. Class A CDL license preferred.
1. Continually movement of empty and full cases and stacks, within the truck and accounts, by using a hook, two wheeler and a lift or ramp. Individual cases will weigh 48 lbs., with full stacks weighting up to 288 lbs.
2. The delivery process of moving cases and picking orders will be repeated, up to approximately 30 stops daily
3. Frequent lifting and lowering of cases to and from the truck, into storage coolers and possibly up and down stairs.
4. Bending, squatting and twisting of the body will occur.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, physical aptitude test and background check within 48 hours of acceptance of a conditional employment offer.
EOE/Veterans/Disabled and Participates in E-verify
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
- One location
Anderson Erickson DairyWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits 30 days following the 1st of the month. Great environment, and great people!
Anderson Erickson Dairy is family owned and operated for over 90 years. We pride ourselves on being a home-grown Iowa company with roots that run deep in the local community
AddressFort Dodge, IA
Transportation and Storage