Sales Support Specialist
Act as the liaison between the Sales Representatives, the Product Support Department and AEC's manufacturers by providing information, processing transaction, coordinating activities and resolving issues. Perform analysis and prepare reports on equipment inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare reports and analysis on AEC's fleet. Provide recommendations to senior management regarding inventory levels
- Order equipment for AEC based on direction from AEC's senior management and the Equipment Portfolio Manager
- Coordinate all freight and delivery logistics and ensure that equipment will be delivered on time at lowest cost
- Input all receipting data and ensure that equipment meets order specification
- Verify and approve vendor and freight invoices for payment
- Inform management and sales personnel about equipment availability
- Perform searches to locate equipment that AEC does not have or can not get from manufacturer
Customer Orders (both sales and rentals)
- Cost out new equipment to help Sales Representatives with customer quotations
- Coordinate preparation and service with Product Support Representative to ensure equipment is ready when promised
- Coordinate delivery of equipment with Sales Representatives and Product Support Representative to ensure smooth transfer and introduction of product support services to customer
- Prepare customer notebook for delivery to customer with equipment
- Follow up with Sales Representatives and possibly customer to solicit feedback on transaction and satisfaction
- Review municipal bid specifications for deviations; prepare bid bonds, review boilerplate, apply for municipal prices and prepare bid package
- Provide equipment-pricing information to Sales Representatives
Information and Support
- Provide information and coordinate order instructions to manufacturer and sales personnel
- Resolve equipment issues by coordinating with manufacturer, Anderson Product Support and/or Accounting Departments
- Assist sales personnel develop "equipment solutions" for customers, i.e., manufacturer discounts, floor plans, equipment substitutions
- Prepare monthly reports on inventory activity and analyze the data for senior management
- Assist in preparation of sales presentations and provide fact based selling information
- Obtain product literature and new product information. Keep binders and sales room current and disseminate information to sales personnel
- Interact with manufacturers and other dealers on equipment issues
- Keep track of competitive products and delivers reports/information to sales personnel
- Conduct training sessions with new employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Should have high mechanical aptitude and familiarity with heavy equipment. Prior experience with equipment, mechanical engineering, or machine operation is desired.
Ability to effectively and in a friendly manner communicate with sales personnel and customers. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL and REASONING ABILITY:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, proportions and percentages. Ability to learn and use concepts such as floor plans, SPARS, rental rates and trade-ins. Must have aptitude for handling details and organizing information. Must have working knowledge and experience using computers.
RESULTS AND TEAM ORIENTED:
Must be driven, self-motivated, and have a sense of urgency to get the job done right the first time. Ability to prioritize and organize tasks with flexibility. Strong ability to work with others to accomplish tasks with a positive attitude.
While performing the duties, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close and distance vision.
Powered by JazzHR
Anderson Equipment CompanyBridgeville, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.