- Expired: August 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Anderson Automotive Group, we value our employees and we treat them like family. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture. We love to develop our employees and promote from within. We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it. Daily life at Anderson Automotive Group is the best in the business and we're sure you'll see why! When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee perks!
- Short/Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FSA Account
- 401k with Co Match
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance Body Shop expectations
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Estimator and team leader so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs to manufacturer specifications
- Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- B level qualifications, including alignment, Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Anderson Automotive Collision Center
115 W 25th StBaltimore, MD
AutomotiveView all jobs at Anderson Automotive Collision Center