At Anderson & Gilbert, L.C., we have more than a century of practice in business law, family law, estate planning, insurance and personal injury cases. Our lawyers have successfully defended clients in the insurance, healthcare, banking, and trucking industries, providing strong representation for even the most complex legal matters. Headquartered in downtown St. Louis, our firm was founded in 1906.
The firm seeks a Legal Research Assistant for a special project involving environmental law. The Research Assistant will:
- Perform legal research on several state and federal environmental issues
- Work under the direction of an experienced attorney to investigate and analyze several pending matters
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Successful completion of the second year at an ABA accredited law school OR equivalent student standing
- Completion of standard legal research coursework
- Demonstrated excellence in legal writing
- Familiarity with Illinois state practice and procedure
- Coursework in environmental law
Nature of Assignment
- Assignment is temporary, at-will
- Hourly rate of pay
- No benefits
- Candidates are to submit a cover letter and resume.
- Candidates must provide valid contact information.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the submitted cover letter, resume, questionnaire response, and additional selection procedures.
Anderson & Gilbert, L.C. is an equal opportunity employer.