We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Court filings, and other errands
- Possible duties related to estate planning, probate, bankruptcy, real estate and corporate law
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
A four year undergraduate degree is required and a paralegal certification is preferred. Candidate must be organized and efficient and have excellent computer and interpersonal skills. Full benefit package is included. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.