Direct Marketing Associate - CAP
Andersen Corporation/Renewal by Andersen Fairfax, VA
Direct Marketing Associate - CAP
Andersen Corporation/Renewal by Andersen
- $1,560 Weekly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Join our growing team of Capital Region Area Direct Marketing Associates!
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service replacement window division of Andersen Corporation. We are united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners and the communities we serve. We are looking for a Direct Marketing Associate in the greater DC area!
Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative Direct Marketing Associate to help perfect our customer's experience in upgrading their homes. Want to join our team?
This position earns commission in addition to base pay. Successful candidates in this role are expected to earn $19-20 hourly + $750-1560 / weekly commission, Base pay is based on several factors including but not limited to work experience, education, geographic location, certifications, etc. Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred role during the hiring process.
PURPOSE: This position is responsible for engaging in generating highly qualified leads by engaging in door-to-door canvassing. While doing so it is the responsibility of the canvasser to record accurate data regarding the information of prospective customers, and the targeted market area. Individuals in this role will be eligible for a base monthly driving incentive with variable mileage reimbursement.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
Health Savings Account contributions
Paid holidays plus PTO
401(k) plan & contributions
Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
A culture that supports work-life balance
An environment where collaboration is key
Volunteer opportunities - on company time
Environmentally conscious business decisions
10,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- Vigorously and diligently work to generate leads while engaging in door-to-door campaigning in assigned territory generating qualified sales opportunities as instructed by the Canvassing Program Manager
- Transport self to assigned territory and work independently to while representing Renewal by Andersen at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism.
- Utilize Renewal by Andersen mapping program, and business applications, to accurately keep records on house-to-house information and data tracking.
- Be courteous, neat, clean and in proper uniform with required municipality permitting at all times
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Communicate with Canvassing Program Manager ideas that can improve effectiveness of the canvassing program policies of Renewal by Andersen.
- Master Renewal by Andersen methodology, product, and current promotional offerings. Become a Signature Service expert
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Minimum age of 18 to be covered under company driving insurance policy
- Reliable transportation to navigate through territory
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to navigate through multiple platforms on tablets
- Physically able to stand and walk 3 to 5 miles a day
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We're committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work.
We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers' expectations.
By applying to this job, I agree that I may be contacted at the number submitted, including by autodialed calls and texts, for informational and all other purposes by Renewal by Andersen, and its affiliated companies (collectively, "RbA").
In 2023, Andersen has set a profit-sharing target of $4,000 per eligible employee, prorated as appropriate. Profit sharing will be paid out in quarterly installments to provide eligible employees with payments throughout the year, with payment amounts tied to quarterly operating profit performance.
Apply for this job
Andersen Corporation/Renewal by AndersenFairfax, VA
September 22, 2021View All Andersen Corporation/Renewal by Andersen Jobs
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.