Digital Marketing Specialist/Graphic & Web Design/Social Media
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are:
AndCo Consulting is an independent, SEC registered institutional investment consulting firm. We serve as a fiduciary to each of our clients, without exception or caveat, while assisting and guiding them in making important investment and plan design decisions.
AndCo’s Brand Analyst is responsible for supporting and executing activities, communications and deliverables that support and strengthen our internal and external brand. This role will design, produce, distribute, and publish effective marketing materials in various print and digital formats/platforms that positively and accurately reflect the organization’s brand identity.
- Generate concepts for new template designs, as well as maintain and update existing firm marketing templates and monitor/rectify brand uniformity and consistency across firm
- Develop, refine, and execute new and existing concepts for the firm’s social media presence, intranet, website content, and promotional items
- Collaborate and develop content to include articles, blogs, presentations, video production and press releases
- Prepare post conference communications incorporating final outcomes
- Strong writing, copy-editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proven, demonstrated experience managing digital and social media platforms
- Solid knowledge of website development programming languages and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HTML, PHP)
- Ability to design visual concepts using graphic design tools including desktop publishing software and vector graphics editors and design programs (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) including WordPress
- High level of aptitude for software systems and Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe/Foxit, and various graphic design solutions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design or Computer Science from an accredited College or University
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant and applied industry experience preferred
Benefits of joining AndCo:
AndCo Employees enjoy opportunities to learn and grow alongside committed leaders and colleagues. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) employer match, sick time and 14 paid company holidays in addition to a generous PTO package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AndCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status or age.
This job is located in Winter Park, Florida. Standard office hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM. This is an exempt position.
AndCo Consulting is an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Registration as an investment adviser does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the adviser has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
AddressWinter Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at AndCo Consulting