The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and carrying out a clearly defined marketing strategy that achieves the enrollment goal and greatly enhances awareness of Ancilla College. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the objectives of visibility and growth of the College, while ensuring a consistent and appropriate external marketing message.
• Collaborate and work closely with the Senior Director
• Collaborate with the various offices of the College and PHJC as necessary
• Work closely with Admissions and Enrollment Management and other divisions of the College to produce marketing materials - tracks, organizes, and maintains inventory of marketing materials
• Work in conjunction with the Senior Management Team and Directors on broadcast, electronic and print media that will greatly promote the College
• Develop partnerships with key customer segments that increase visibility for the College
• Work with leaders or representatives to create marketing plans that complement strategic and development plans
• Ensure that all marketing efforts are consistent with the overall mission and with the philosophy and concepts of each program and service
• Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing efforts
• Conduct, analyze and document market research as it relates to each division and the College as a whole
• Identify audience through research and develop a message to reach the target audience
• Lead Marketing/Media Planning team meetings
• Responsible for Ancilla College social media campaigns and updates (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Implement a social media plan and monitor accounts for the College
Ancilla College is a liberal arts institution of higher learning sponsored by the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ. The college’s religious tradition is Roman Catholic; it’s climate, ecumenical. In a caring environment, Ancilla serves a diverse population, as we transform and empower students to achieve high academic goals, lifelong learning, successful careers and values-centered lives.