Package Delivery Driver (FedEx)
Blackiston Mill, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Physically able to handle packages up to 150 lbs
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Have dependable transportation to and from the Job location.
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
- Up to $170 Per Day
- Supplemental Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- 6 Day PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Available.
- Weekend driving option available
- Flexible schedule
Terminal Address: -
· 5153 Maritime Rd., Jeffersonville, IN. 47130
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBlackiston Mill, IN
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Package Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.