Fedex Delivery Driver
New Haven, IN
- 3 days ago
We need ideal candidates, who are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and are ready to get the job done. Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first, and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the Company
- Military veterans are welcome!
- Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus, but not mandatory
Benefits & Scheduling:
- Competitive Pay @$155-$165 per day plus Threshold Bonus
- Paid Training
- A 5-days work week (40 hours) is typical including 1 weekend availability
- Day Shift
- Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
- Handheld Devices and Routing Devices
- Other safety and administrative equipment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely drive and perform safety inspections on Company vehicles, follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and Company policies
- Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events/conditions and ensure deliveries are completed
- Keep pace in a physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 150 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
- Use smartphone devices for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, and conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out.
- Load and unload packages in the delivery vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have held state driver’s license for at least 3 years
- 1 year of experience in a job-related field (example: grub hub, Uber eats, Lyft, etc.)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report (multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
- Must have good English speaking, reading, writing/communication skills
- Have a reliable vehicle to commute to and from the job terminal.
10905 Gateway Blvd New Haven, IN 46774
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew Haven, IN
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?